What are the NSDA debate subjects for Georgia?
QUESTION: Does Georgia have a separate debate matter?
Newbie Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably toughen federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit using hydraulic fracturing through power corporations in the US.
- Considerably toughen federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the security of wetlands in the US.
Proposed Newbie Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Georgia
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit building and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self reliant drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area programs, products and services, and era as a crucial infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Normal Knowledge Coverage Law
- Cyber: Build up STEM/laptop education schemes in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Newbie Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Civil Disobedience Debate Matter Proof
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the US, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Natural Agriculture Debate Matter Proof
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to increase offensive army functions.